Scripts and configurations of the eln-lims-dropbox

Dear all,

I am currently trying to implement a dropbox for automatic data and metadata import for specific use cases and would therefore first like to understand the included eln-lims-dropbox.

I am searching for the underlying scripts (Jython) for this dropbox, but was unable to find them. I might also have missed same configurations, although I checked the service.properties file in the Data Store (DSS) an Application Server (AS).

I was wandering if same one could give me a hint on where to find the important files and scripts. I would also be grateful for any advice on how to best retrace the development of the eln-lims dropbox.

Best regards,

Fatim Zahra

Dear Fatim,

Thank you for your recent question regarding data upload via Dropbox in openBIS. I’m glad to assist you with this matter.

In order to upload data via Dropbox, please refer to the following resources:

Best regards,
Rostyslav

Dear Rostyslav,

Thank you very much for the information. I will take a closer look at the provided examples.
However, what I was wandering, was rather where I can find the underlying scripts for the preexisting eln-lims-drobox.

Best regards,
Fatim Zahra

These are available inside the eln-lims core plugin:

openbis-installation-dir/servers/core-plugins/eln-lims/10/dss/drop-boxes/eln-lims-dropbox

Thank you, I found the script.
Have a nice weekend.

Best regards,
Fatim Zahra